The Northeast Recycling Council invites you to submit an abstract about one of the topics listed below for its virtual Spring Conference on April 12 – 13. NERC’s Conferences are unique in that they provide an opportunity for government and industry to discuss the issues considered the most important and timely for advancing toward a circular economy. The Conferences attract an expert speaker pool and a diverse audience of government, industry, non-profits, consultants working in sustainable materials management, and students interested in recycling issues.
NERC is only seeking abstracts about the following topics:
- Ecodesign: Products, Packaging & Repairability
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Recycling
- Construction & Demolition Debris: New Strategies for Reusing Old Materials
- Agricultural Plastics: Types, Uses, Challenges & Innovation
- The Sustainability of Batteries: Resource Use, Recycling Options & Safety Concerns
Abstract Submission Requirements – All items listed below must be submitted in order for the submission to be considered complete. No more than two abstracts will be accepted from one person/organization.
- Abstract (350 words or less sent as a Microsoft Word or PDF file)
- Detail the proposed presentation content and specify the topic listed above in which it fits.
- Specify if and when you have presented the topic at another event (must include event name, location, and date)
- Speaker bio & contact information
- Headshot (JPG file)