Where has Coronavirus spread


  • Experts project that around 40 to 70% of people worldwide will be infected with the virus within the current year.
  • Two months after the outbreak started, 87% of the infected people were recovered or discharged, while the remaining 13% resulted in death.
  • China, Italy, Spain, and South Korea were the first countries to lead in numbers of infected cases.
  • After these countries, the USA, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, and Iran quickly rose in the number of new cases.


Slide 2 of 5