The Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County’s (SWA) Equal Business Opportunity Office (EBO) is hosting a conference to offer tips to small businesses on how to win or be a part of SWA contracts. Both prime and subcontractor small businesses are encouraged to attend the Projects 2024 Business Opportunity Forecast Conference on Friday, Dec. 1.
The Conference begins at 8 a.m. at the Embassy Suites Hotel, 1601 Belvedere Road in West Palm Beach, with a delicious buffet breakfast and meet-and-greet networking session. Participants will then engage in the main session where they will learn about:
- Projects and major purchasing opportunities in 2024;
- Benefits of being a registered SWA vendor;
- Benefits of being a Certified Small/Minority/Women Business Enterprise;
- Developing a business plan; and
- Winning procurement contracts.
The Conference will wrap dup at noon.